BLUE CRUISE BODRUM
Tour Code: CS-BGB
Highlights: Orak Island- Cokertme- Cati – Seven Islands – Kufre – Sedir Island – Longoz Harbor – Kerme Bay – Kara Island
Departure Location: Bodrum
Duration: 8 Days 7 Nights
Departure Dates: Every Saturday from April 25, 2018 to October 20, 2018
Tour Price:From $450 per person, in double occupancy (Small Group Tour)
Share Our Tour On:
Day 1: Bodrum
Embark on board in Bodrum at 15:30. There are many interesting and various bars, restaurants, night clubs (some with cabarets), and of course some of the best discos in Europe. If you want to have exciting time at night you don’t have to look far away. You will spend the night on board. (D)
Day 2: Orak Island- Cokertme
Today you are ready for an incredible day. After breakfast we will depart from Bodrum to Orak Island which has sparkling turquoise waters. After swimming and having lunch, will depart for Cokertme where cheerful and friendly people live. Dinner and night on board. (B, L, D)
Day 3: Seven Islands (Kufre / Long Port)- English Harbour
Today you will be having another wonderful day in Yedi Adalar (Seven Islands) famous with coral reefs. You will have ample time for swimming, snorkeling, and windsurfing. Arrive at Kufre which has a natural harbor. You may walk through Gunlock Forest if you wish. Dinner will be ready to be served on your return. We will spend the night on board in Kufre. (B, L, D)
Day 4: Sedir Island- Karacasogut
Sedir Island where you will be meeting by an antique city in the shape of a horse shoe and ruins. Dinner and night in Karacasogut. (B, L, D)
Day 5: Longoz- Tuzla
Depart for English Harbor where Rosariums and pine-tree forest are all around and reminding a lake where English war-ships are. After lunch, departure for Longoz Harbor. For the night, we will drop the anchor at Balik Su. (B, L, D)
Day 6: Kargili- Kisebuku
We will be in Kargili Bay (Molla Ibrahim Bay) early in the morning. After lunch, we will be anchoring at Kisebuku (Alakisla Buku).Here you can see the ruins of Byzantines. We will spend the night in this lovely bay.. (B, L, D)
Day 7: Pabucburnu- Yaliciftlik- Bodrum
We will sail to Pabuc Burnu after breakfast and enjoy lunch here. Tea will be served in Yaliciftlik Bay. An optional village tour can be arranged from this bay for those who are wishing to experience the local life. Then our boat will cruise back to Bodrum Port for the last day’s dinner and an overnight stay. (B, L, D)
Day 8: Bodrum
Today we will have our last breakfast on board. Then the time has come to bid farewell. If you wish to extend your holiday you can add on one of our tour package or let us customize a schedule for you.
CABIN CHARTER GULET STANDARDS;
- Gulets used for cabin charter have 6 – 9 cabins and can accommodate up to 18 guests.
- All yachts/gulets have own WC and showers in each cabin.
- Air-conditioning is NOT allowed to use on cabin charter standard gulets.
- Crew on Cabin Charter Gulets: Captain, Chef and Decks-hand.
- Children under 12 years old cannot join this tour.
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
- Full board accommodation (Breakfast with tea & coffee, lunch, tea/coffee at five time, cookies and dinner).
- All charter & berth taxes, Harbor & Port procedures.
- Transit log & related formalities for the shipping agents.
- Mooring expenses.
- Crew service.
- Ship water.
- Diesel & Gasoline expenses.
- Clean bed linen and bath towels on arrival (Beach towels are not provided).
- Use of equipment on board. (Flippers, snorkel and fishing tackle etc.)
- Yacht insurance (We advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance).
- Government Taxes (V.A.T.)
TOUR PRICE EXCLUDES:
- Alcoholic & nonalcoholic beverages including bottled water. These can be purchased from the bar on board.
- Optional land tours and entrance fees to historical places and museums.
- Individual customs on arrival and departure in Turkey & also Greece.
- Airport Transfers
Prices & Departure Dates
Every Saturday from April 25, 2018 to October 20, 2018