FETHIYE TO OLYMPOS (4 Days/3 Nights)
Tour Code: CS-BFO
Highlights: Fethiye Olu Deniz Butterfly Valley Sunken City
Departure Location: Fethiye
Duration: 4 Days 3 Nights
Departure Dates: Every Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday from 16 May 2017 to 21 October 2017
Tour Price:From USD $255 per person in double occupancy
Share Our Tour On:
Leave Fethiye harbor around 10.30am, destined for Samanlik Bay for swimming & lunch. Butterfly Valley for sunbathing, swimming and an optional hike up to the waterfall Oludeniz – Europe’s most stunning beach & one of the best spots in the world for paragliding. Swim to the beach and there is also the option to paraglide. Anchor at St. Nicholas Island for the night. Optional walk up through the Island’s ruins to witness the spectacular sunset.
Depart to by Gullet to Kalkan (Aquarium Bay) for breakfast relaxations and swimming, keep sail to Kas harbor for lunch. Free Time to discover this small Turkish town for shopping and internet. Take departure to sail a secluded bay near Kekova island for the night stay.
Another enjoyable day waiting for you, Sunken City very amazing sail over the ancient ruins will affect you very much. Proceed to Simena Castle – walk up to the top & witness a magical view over the Bay taking in the underwater Lycian Tombs and across to the Sunken City. Gokkaya Bay for the night it’s time for dancing having fun at the nearby Island disco where you can meet up with the other cruising travelers for a night under the thousands of stars, or simply relaxes back and chills out on your yacht.
After breakfast, we continue to Pirates Cave for snorkeling, lunch at Andriace harbor disembarkation. You can add on one of our tour packages to extend your holiday.
You can add on Our Cappadocia – Olympos or Istanbul Extensions
Blue Cruise Fethiye
CABIN CHARTER GULET STANDARDS;
- Gulets used for cabin charter have 6 – 9 cabins and can accommodate up to 18 guests.
- Children of 6 years or older are allowed on this cabin cruise if they stay in their parent’s cabin and is charged full price.
- All yachts/gulets have own WC and showers in each cabin.
- Air-conditioning is NOT allowed to use on cabin charter standard gulets.
- Crew on Cabin Charter Gulets: Captain, Chef and Decks-hand.
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
- Full board accommodation (Breakfast with tea & coffee, lunch, tea/coffee at five time, cookies and dinner).
- On board cabin accommodation with private WC and Shower.
- Clean bed linen and bath towels on arrival (Beach towels are not provided).
- All charter & berth taxes, Harbor & Port procedures.
- Transit log & related formalities for the shipping agents.
- Ship water.
- Diesel & Gasoline expenses.
- Crew service.
- Use of equipment on board. (Flippers, snorkel and fishing tackle etc.)
- Mooring expenses and marine fuel
- Yacht insurance (We advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance).
- Government Taxes (V.A.T.)
TOUR PRICE EXCLUDES:
- Alcoholic & nonalcoholic beverages including bottled water. These can be purchased from the bar on board.
- Gratuities to cabin crew
- Optional land tours and entrance fees to historical places and museums.
- Individual customs on arrival and departure in Turkey & also Greece.
- Airport Transfers
- Visa fees, if applicable
Prices & Departure Dates
Every Tuesday,Thursday, Saturday from 16 May 2017 to 21 Oct. 2017