BLUE CRUISE MARMARIS
Tour Code: CS-MFM
Highlights: Marmaris, Ekincik Bay, Manastir Bay, Bedri Rahmi Bay, Tersane Island, Kari Bay, Disibilnez, Kadirga Bay, Myra Island
Departure Location: Marmaris
Duration: 8 Days 7 Nights
Departure Dates: Every Saturday, from 20 May 2017 to 21 October 2017
Tour Price:From $365 per person, double occupancy (Small Group Tour)
Share Our Tour On:
Day 1: On board to Gullet
On board to Gullet in Marmaris, welcome drink. You will be informed about rules and daily procedures on board and cruise schedule (D)
Day 2: Cruise to Ekincik Bay Caunos Dalyan
We take departure by gullet for Ekincik Bay, located on the southeast of Marmaris where we will be taking a river boat which is going to take us to the ancient Caunos in the delta of Dalyan River and then to the sulphure mud baths. The extensive sandy beaches with crystal clear clean water of Dalyan delta are one of the last breeding places of the Mediterranean sea turtle “Caretta Carettas” (Dalyan tour is optional as extra). (B, L, D)
Day 3: Cruise to Dalaman Beach and Bedri Rahmi Bay
While you are still sleeping and dreaming, the yacht will leave Ekincik Bay cruise to Dalaman beach. With all sail set you will have an you sandwich breakfast. We are going to drop anchor at Manastır. Later on in the afternoon we are going to the Bedri Rahmi Bay, named for a famous Turkish poet and painter. We will anchor in this wonderful bay for the overnight. (B, L, D)
Day 4: Tersane Island and Gocek
Tersane Island was the place where people built ancient wooden ships that were mainly used for transportation, remains of ancient shipyards can still be visited. In the afternoon we are going to sail to Gocek, very impressive little town where you will be impressed with it is beauty, overnight will be at Gocek Bay. (B, L, D)
Day 5: Gocek to Fehiye
Gocek, Kari Bay is a natural wonder where we will spend a bit time for swimming, snorkeling, wind-surfing. In the afternoon we will proceed to the town of Fethiye. (There, a minibus will be ready to take us to the well-known, picturesque lagoon OLUDENIZ (extra)). Big, white, sandy and pebble beach extends into the Mediterranean sea, causing the clear water to shimmer brightly turquoise. When we return to the Gullet, dinner will be served. You will have free time in Fethiye to look around, feel the local culture and life. (B, L, D)
Day 6: Fethiye to Disibilmez
Cruise from the bay of Fethiye to Disibilmez. Today, you will have some time for fishing in the Mediterranean, we wish you have a good luck. Dinner will be ready at the beach tonight. (B, L, D)
Day 7: Fethiye to Paradise Island
Kadirga Bay will be the first stop to spend some time for swimming and surfing. Afterwards we will sail on to Myra Island for diving once more into the clear water nearby Marmaris Bay. Cruise to Paradise Island to watch the sunset, we will have a quick look to Marmaris Bay. (B, L, D)
Day 8: Marmaris and Disembarkation
Today will be the last day on board, we will have our breakfast, refresh the memories, say good bye to each other and disembarkation. (B)
CABIN CHARTER GULET STANDARDS;
- Gulets used for cabin charter have 6 – 9 cabins and can accommodate up to 18 guests.
- All yachts/gulets have own WC and showers in each cabin.
- Air-conditioning is NOT allowed to use on cabin charter standard gulets.
- Crew on Cabin Charter Gulets: Captain, Chef and Decks-hand.
- Children under 12 cannot join this tour.
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
- Full board accommodation (Breakfast with tea & coffee, lunch, tea/coffee at five time, cookies and dinner).
- All charter & berth taxes, Harbor & Port procedures.
- Transit log & related formalities for the shipping agents.
- Mooring expenses.
- Crew service.
- Ship water.
- Diesel & Gasoline expenses.
- Clean bed linen and bath towels on arrival (Beach towels are not provided).
- Use of equipment on board. (Flippers, snorkel and fishing tackle etc.)
- Yacht insurance (We advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance).
- Government Taxes (V.A.T.)
TOUR PRICE EXCLUDES:
- Alcoholic & nonalcoholic beverages including bottled water. These can be purchased from the bar on board.
- Optional land tours and entrance fees to historical places and museums.
- Individual customs on arrival and departure in Turkey & also Greece.
- Airport Transfers
Prices & Departure Dates
Every Saturday, from 20 May 2017 to 21 October 2017