OLYMPIA CORINTH DELPHI TOUR
Tour Code: CS-GRE02
Highlights: Olympia Corinth Delphi
Departure Location: Athens
Duration: 5 Days 4 Nights
Departure Dates: Every Sunday- Monday- Friday / April 1 to October 30, 2019
Tour Price:From US$ 710 per person in double occupancy
Share Our Tour On:
Day 1: Arrival Athens
Arrival Athens, meet and assist at the airport, transfer to hotel. Overnight in Athens.
Day 2: Athens to Olympia – (D)
Leave by the coastal road for the Corinth Canal (short stop). Drive on and visit the theatre of Epidaurus, famous for its remarkable acoustics. Then proceed to the town of Nafplion (short stop), drive on to Mycenae and visit the archaeological site and the Tomb of Agamemnon. Then depart for Olympia through the central Peloponnesus and the towns of Tripolis and Megalopolis. Dinner and overnight in Olympia, the cradle of the Olympic Games.
Day 3: Olympia to Delphi – (B, D)
In the morning visit the archaeological site with the Sanctuary of Olympian Zeus, the ancient stadium and the archaeological museum. Then drive on through the plains of Ilia and Achaia and over the magnificent cable stayed bridge which crosses the Corinthian bay from Rion to Antirion. Pass by the picturesque towns of Nafpaktos (Lepanto) and Itea, arrive in Delphi. Dinner and overnight stay.
Day 4: Delphi to Athens – (B)
In the morning visit the archaeological site and the museum. A couple of hours free time in Delphi before departing and drive through the village of Arachova, renowned for its colorful rugs and carpets. Return to Athens via Levadia and Thebes. Arrive in Athens early in the evening.
Day 5: Departure from Athens – (B)
Free time until transfer to airport for your final flight back home.
Greece Group Tours
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
- All accommodation at 4 star hotels, Hotel based on double occupancy.
- Single occupancy surcharge Air conditioned vehicle
- English speaking professional guide;
- Breakfast (B); Lunch (L); Dinner (D) Entrance fees.
- Arrival and Departure Transfers
TOUR PRICE EXCLUDES:
- Personal expenses
- Tip to driver and tour guide
- Anything unless specified being included
- Accommodation tax in GREECE: As of 01.01.2018, an accommodation tax, per room night will be automatically charged to the guests’ extras invoice and will be payable by the guests prior to their check-out. The accommodation tax will depend on the hotel class, location and seasonality.
Prices & Departure Dates
Every Sunday- Monday- Friday / April 1 to October 30, 2019
|Per Person in Double Occupancy||USD 710|
|Per Person in Triple Occupancy||USD 685|
|Single Supplement||USD 275|